We are looking for a permanent, full time Service & Distribution Manager to join our team!
Full Time hours: Must be flexible to work weekdays + Saturdays, 40-44 hrs per week. Starting salary range is $50,000 – $55,000 per year and is determined based on practical experience, education or a combination of the two. Compensation package includes employee discount, paid time off, healthcare spending account and company pension plan.
Role & Responsibilities:
The Service & Distribution Manager supports the store management team by leading the distribution team to operational excellence, including effectively managing customer service interactions, reports, warehouse organization and shipping and receiving. Provides the highest level of customer service with a sales-minded attitude while developing lasting customer relationships. Is naturally entrepreneurial with a strong technical aptitude and high level organizational skills, this role is equal parts physical and administrative. When not at the warehouse receiving product, building product, organizing product or completing routine maintenance, time is spent in the office completing administration related to shipping/receiving and scheduling, or replying to customer inquiries as requested by store management regarding orders or products. As a manager leading a department within an organization built on quality and aesthetic, our candidate will maintain a tidy appearance and have a sense of personal style.
- Effectively lead Distribution team members, including delivery and warehouse personnel, to ensure team objectives are being carried out in a way that is on-brand and meets the standard our clients expect
- Displays extensive working knowledge of industry standards and practices, including product details and company services offered
- Offers exemplary customer service, including maintaining customer relationships and ensuring repeat customers by taking care of any customer concerns or complaints quickly and professionally
- Communicates directly with customers to schedule in-home deliveries and service appointments
- Displays high level organization in performing scheduling and administrative tasks keeping productivity top of mind
- Regularly audits work being done and spot-checks inventory to ensure all standards are met and that repair work is carried out effectively, correctly, and thoroughly
- Manages logistics, tracks shipments, and unloads trucks of incoming product using a dolly and/or hand pump truck
- Completes or arranges for routine maintenance to be completed as required
- Ability to safely lift heavy boxes and furniture
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Post-secondary education or 2 years of related practical work experience
- Computer literate, knowledge of Windows operating systems
- Class G driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Responsible & reliable – small businesses count on their people!
- Experience in the furniture industry would be an asset
We are looking for one candidate to immediately fill one available position. Please submit your resume by email to [email protected] to be considered.
We thank you for your application, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted