At Schreiter’s, a passion for modern and contemporary design paired with our dedication to exceeding our customers’ expectations has been the foundation of our success. Spanning over 125 years, our relationship with our customers and design professionals continues to set us apart. Interested in joining our team? If you share our commitment to exceptional customer service, have an appetite for creativity and a love of interior design, you may be the person we’re looking for!
We currently have an opening for an INTERIOR DESIGNER within our Sales Team. We offer a great working environment, as well as a competitive employment package.
Main Responsibilities Include:
- Meeting or exceeding monthly sales targets
- Generating and presenting proposals, quotations, drawings and renderings to clients
- Consulting on design and layout
- Providing exceptional service to all customers through various channels (in-store, phone, online, design consultations)
- Maintaining a high level of product knowledge and availability from all vendors
- Assisting with product merchandising and maintaining the sales floor
- Representing the Schreiter’s brand with competency and integrity
- Education in Interior Design
- Practical experience in Interior Design
- Practical experience in retail sales and/or customer service would be an asset
- Up to date with current fashion and design trends
- Energetic, enthusiastic and outgoing with high-level interpersonal skills and a strong sense of urgency
- Excellent communication, collaboration, listening and presentation skills
- Strong computer skills. Experience with CAD or other drawing software
- Ability to safely lift 50lbs
- Access to a personal vehicle
Along with your resume please include any social links and a note telling us a bit about yourself and what makes you a great fit for Schreiter’s!
Kindly forward your application to [email protected]. We truly appreciate you taking the time to apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.