GUS* SOLANA TRIANGULAR COFFEE TABLE
Channeling classic mid-century style with the relaxed ambiance of 1970’s Modernism, the Solana Triangular Coffee Table showcases solid wood craftsmanship and sculptural beauty. The organic curves of the tabletop rest upon angular legs, creating a pleasing contrast unified by the warmth of the smooth wood grain. Visible joinery details—seamless wedged tenon joints in the top, finger joint detailing in the legs—add subtle interest to this refined accent piece. Part of the Solana Table Series, it is designed to nest with the Solana Oval Coffee Table or Solana End Table.
- Blonde and black colorways have wood edging that is 100% FSC®-Certified in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
- For strength and stability, table surface is a plywood core with real wood veneer in ash or walnut.
- Water-based, clear coat finish.
- Matte black, powder-coated, solid tubular steel base.
- Bumpers on the bottom of base to protect hardwood floors.
- The Porter Series is constructed with a combination of solid wood and wood veneer components, each with its own distinct grain pattern and coloring. These variations make each design natural and unique.
W33 x D32 x H14