GUS* TALLINN OTTOMAN
Echoing the refined look of notable Scandinavian archtypes, the Tallinn Ottoman showcases a subtle sculptural quality—especially when combined with the Tallinn Chair—that gives this design its distinctive style. With an FSC®-Certified frame and slim, gently curved legs, the Tallinn Ottoman combines strength and durability with elevated elements that can be placed in a multitude of spaces.
- Ottoman is constructed with a slender, FSC®-Certified hardwood (FSC® 092551) frame.
- Ottoman cushion is crafted from polyurethane foam, and securely attaches to the plywood base by hook and loop fastners.
- Can be used as a footrest or as extra seating.
- Exposed, black powder-coated, curved metal base provides architectural detail and visual interest.
- Felt pads on all legs to protect hardwood floors
- Matching Tallinn Chair sold separately.
W20 x D19 x H15